The Nigerian Army has opened its recruitment portal for applicants into its Short Service Commission and Direct Short Service Commission.
The portal opened on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 and registration will close on September 28, 2019.
Interested candidates can apply using the following link ONLY-
A statement by Brigadier General Gabriel Ochigban, Acting Military Secretary (Army) for Chief of Army Staff, gives the general instructions to applicants on how to apply.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be made online free of charge from the 14th of August 2019.
How to apply:
(1) Log on to WWW.NIGERIANARMYMS.NG to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification
containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(c)Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d)Certificate of state of origin.
(e)Birth certificate or age declaration.
Print out Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.