As the Oyo NUJ election draws nearer, contestants have commenced campaign with some members of the incumbent administration seeking reelection.
One big truth that cannot be hidden is the determination of members to hold every leader accountable on their antecedents and whatever they have been able to contribute.
Listed below are some salient questions needed to be answered by the incumbent
1. How did they meet the NUJ Pen School in 2016 and what is the status now?
2. What is the population of pupils at the NUJ Pen Junior school now to the over 120 pupils handed over to them in 2016?
3. What is the status of the two Pen school buses handed over to them in 2016?
4. What is the state of the union’s guest houses handed over to them in 2016?
5. What is the state of the newly built clinic of the union handed over to them in 2016?
6. Where is the Pen Estate they promised us in 2016?
7. Where is the NUJ Cooperative Scheme they promised in 2016?
8. What is the state of the union bus now?
9. How many members of the union have gone for both the local and oversea trainings they promised in 2016?
10. Do you know that the present executives could not buy stethoscope for the clinic.
11. Do you know the NUJ bus does not have side mirrors.
12. Do you know that the NUJ guest house makes nothing less than N400,000 on monthly basis.
13. Where is the money made from rents at the council?
14. What meaningful projects have been executed at the council since 2016?
15. Where are the monies made for the union through assistance from people?
DEMBAB rescue team writes